Saturday, March 14, 2015

Recommendation Letter

 
 
March 29, 2015 
Pilar Robinson 
Cheese Pizza Restaurant Management 
Deluxe Foods 
 
Dear Mrs. Robinson 
 
My name is Diana Garcia, and I am an English student at the University of Aguascalientes. During my major of English teaching language I had the pleasure of meeting a remarkable woman, Fernanda Juárez, who became a friend I appreciate. I am writing this letter on behalf of Fernanda Juarez. 
Fernanda Juárez was an intelligent student of our major, and she was also studying gastronomy at the Concordia University. She is a responsible and honest person who perseveres in achieving her goals. In addition to her command of English, she is an excellent and experienced chef who has provided her services to Buddy Balastro and Gordon Ramsay. I am aware of her impeccable dedication to her work making her into an acclaimed employee.  
I am convinced that Fernanda Juárez will be a support for your company due to her brilliant work in gastronomy. Another advantage is that she can help you improving your company’s service thanks to her bilingualism on Spanish and English. I know that your restaurant is one of the most prestigious in which the international customers are important to increases its popularity. I think it is a good idea to have bilingual employees to excel in an international context. This is one reason why Fernanda Juárez would be a perfect member of your company.  
I really appreciate your attention, and I am available to discuss your doubts or comments if necessary. Having nothing further to add, I take this opportunity to send you greetings.  
Sincerely, 
 
 
 
Diana García 
Teacher of English 
 University of Aguascalientes 
(123)-456-78-90 
ua.educ@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment