Sunday, March 8, 2015

Purpose Statement

My ideal job would be the one in which I could teach English to adults or high school’ students. I want an enjoyable work so I will be doing it with love. I would like to get a job that I like so I will look for a stability to make the work a part of my life. About the time, I would like to have a flexible schedule that would allows me to have vacation and free days like holidays or birthdates, that is why I will be punctual and responsible to deserve it. Also, I want to have a balance between my work-time and my free time because I have other things to do like a master’s degree or any teaching course to improve myself professionally. I would like to keep learning in my job and with this I could be a better and more experienced teacher. In addition, I would like to receive a compensation for assuming responsibilities like tutor, English counselor, etc., so I will be work hard to get it. I am willing to give my best at work and I hope all these reasons are enough to get the job.

This is the link to my online resummé: 
http://resume.linkedinlabs.com/bvknuf680

No comments:

Post a Comment