Friday, January 30, 2015

About me...

This is a brief description about me. My name is Diana Alejandra and I am 23 years old. I was born on July 4, 1991 in the city of Aguascalientes. I am interested in astrology, because I think it's so true everything about the universe, zodiac and all that stuff. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters (I'm the youngest). I consider myself a serious person. I guess I have qualities and defects, for example I am creative, responsible and honest, talking about my defects I am impatient. I have a son, his name is Diego and he is 3 years old. My family is the most important for me, because they have always helped me and I can be sure that they love me as well as I do. I live with my son and my friend called Blanca, she has become a very important person in my life because she has been with me during difficult times.  
 
I have studied teaching practice in high school, I also studied gastronomy. Some of my hobbies are listening to music, watch movies, series and soap operas, dancing, hanging out with my friends or family. My favorite singer is Natalia Lafourcade, I love her songs and I think I know all of them from memory. My favorite actress is Sandra Bullock and my favorite actor Matt Damon. I like movies that make me cry, really enjoyed them. some of my favorite movies are "ps I love you", "Remember Me", "The Impossible" among others. I also like action movies like "007", "fast and furious" and of course all the Bourne saga. I like almost all kinds of music. Well, these are just a few things about me and I hope with this you can know me better.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Diana!

    Thanks for sharing some things about yourself. I think your writing is quite expressive—you’re not actually as serious as you think you are! ;) Also, I think we share some common personal likes, such as the Bourne saga, hehe. Overall I think you’re able to make yourself understood, to communicate, maybe I would have worded the sentence in which you talk about astrology just a little bit differently.

    I don’t know what else to say (it’s my second attempt to post this comment, haha), but I’m sure you’ll improve your writing a lot. Keep it up, girl!

    Have a great time, thanks for reading! It’s a pleasure being with you.

    Adolfo

    ReplyDelete